MSIM is an industry-proven Spice simulator with optimzied algorithms to deliver unparalleled accuracy,
perfromance and value. TSMC has certified MSIM for accuracy and performance on advanced nanometer circuit designs.
Click here for MSIM brochure.|
Click here for more IC simulation & modeling solutions.
Click here for more PCB simulation & modeling solutions.
Click here for more LCD simulation & modeling solutions.
- Ease of adoption
- Easily integrated into the existing design environments, including waveform analysis and zipped file inclusion
- MSIM simulation environment include graphic user interface of input data, stimulus generation, simulation controls, results analysis and waveform viewing etc.
- Advanced device modelling
- Deliver silicon-accurate models with proven implementations of BSIM3, BSIM4 and HiSim etc.
- Develop Hybrid Modeling technology to ensure the built-in model matches the silicon data.
- Provide Common Model Interface(CMI) which integrates users' own device models through dynamically linked share library.
- Co-simulation capabilities
- Combine Verilog-A behavioral descriptions with transistor-level netlists to speed up the simulation.
- Execute both optical and electrical simulations with dynamic LC data and advanced TFT models.
- Post-layout simulation
- Enable multi-threaded simulations on multi-core computers, with outstanding efficiency especially on large circuits.
- Optimized for the sweeping applications including parameterized analysis, model, instnace and node for total turnaround time.
- Intelligently handle subcircuit-style of device models to prevent massive memory usage and overwhelmingly lengthy simulation time.
- High Accuracy
- Certified by TSMC, and within 1% compared to the accurate mode of the most popular Spice simulator.
- Fast Speed
- More than twice the speed compared to the most popular Spice simulator.
- Excellent convergence
- Intelligent solvers and multiple criterions provide efficient and reliable convergence.
- Extensive model support
- Large collection of models support a full set of foundries and advance technologies, and various applications such as LCD, IC package and PCB etc.
- Best price performance
- Excellent value for a state of the art engine at a fraction of the cost.